Are you struggling to make ends meet in your business?
Being a small business owner myself, I know the struggles of running a small business.
The most common issue our clients experience is cash flow problems – not being able to pay the bills when they fall due. Negative cash flow can be caused by a number of issues, some of which are listed here:
- Customers are slow to pay
- Undercharging customers or not reviewing fees/prices on a regular basis
- Poor return on marketing investment
- Failing to allow for future BAS/tax payments and employee liabilities
- Personal overspending
- Lack of budgeting
The impact on a small business can be very stressful and can sometimes be so overwhelming that the business owner doesn’t even know where to begin to fix it.
If any of these issues resonate with you, it is time to do a review of all things financial in your business. Make an appointment with us today and we will guide you through the process. Here is a sample of ways we can assist you:
- Identify key issues affecting cash flow in your business
- Work through these issues with you to develop a cash flow positive plan
- Create budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Provide tailored reports on a regular basis to help you achieve your goals
- And much more, there are too many to list here …
We understand every business is different and the assistance we provide is tailored to suit your specific needs. So don’t delay or procrastinate any further … take the first step and get in touch today!
Posted by: Henny Williams, BAS Agent
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates