Accounting software – Xero, MYOB and ReceiptBank
Essential Bookkeeping Solutions specialises in helping small businesses throughout the Illawarra and beyond.
We recommend and work with online accounting solutions, enabling you to log in anytime, anywhere, and to allow our team to support you in real time.
The benefits of using online accounting software are extensive, many of which are detailed below.
Contact us to find out how we can get you set up online today.
If you are looking for a cloud based solution for your accounting software needs – Xero is the answer. Xero is our preferred accounting software solution with its intuitive abilities and time-saving tools you need to grow your business. Everything you need to run your business, beautifully. All of our bookkeepers are certified Xero advisors.
- Automated daily bank feeds
- Access anywhere, anytime
- Instantly see all your bank balances, recent sales and upcoming bills
- Fast, simple, customised invoicing
- Get paid online
- Real-time collaboration with your bookkeeper and accountant
- Safe and secure data
- No installation, upgrades or maintenance
- 500+ time saving apps that connect with Xero
MYOB’s next generation cloud accounting software, AccountRight, gives you the choice of how you do the accounts: on your desktop, in the cloud or both.
- Access your live business data anywhere, anytime online (software download required)
- Secure storage and backup of your data
- Make a local backup to your PC whenever you like
- Switch to offline mode if internet access is unavailable
- Automatic feeds of bank transactions reduces data entry
Receipt Bank is an innovate app that can help you store and process your receipts electronically and stop you from drowning in a pile of paper receipts that can fade over time. Receipt Bank scans, extracts and organises key information from all your bills and receipts. Link it to your cloud accounting software for seamless integration and further automation of your bookkeeping processes.
- Publishing and processing of uploaded receipts and invoices
- Integration with all leading accounting software
- Saves time — reducing manual data entry
USE A DIFFERENT SYSTEM?
If you currently use another way to manage your bookkeeping, don’t let that stop you from getting in touch to see how we can help. Whether you use a spreadsheet, QuickBooks, Quicken, Reckon or an older version of MYOB, we’ve seen it all.
We can advise you on the best systems to suit your business needs and assist you to understand the pros and cons of the online solutions we recommend. Get in touch with us today.